The other studio housed in Warsaw (Ursynów), on Małcużyńskiego Street.
Next, you email ma (firstname.lastname@example.org) a detailed description of your tattoo which should include the following:
– preferred location (Warsaw or Spała);
– motif (you can use a keyword e.g. bird, anchor, ornament, flower, roots, portrait, etc.);
– tattoo location on your body (left calf outside, right forearm inside, etc.);
– approximate size in cm;
– full colour or black tattoo;
– your phone number.
For a better explanation, you can also send some pictures showing your preferred style.
The subject of your email should include words in the following order: studio location, motif, place on your body (e.g.: Warsaw, phormick angel + clouds, left forearm).
Remember to use the Reply-To email functionality to keep the threading of our email exchange!
I book you in my calendar. Then you have to pay a deposit in cash or make a wire transfer to my bank account no longer than within 5 days following the booking for a tattoo session. The deposit payment is a final confirmation of your booking.
The deposit amount and the transfer title will be agreed over the phone or by email.
Your deposit will be deducted from the total cost of your tattoo. You can postpone or cancel your session no later than 48 hours from the arranged date. Your deposit will be then assigned to the new date or paid back to you. If, however, you postpone or cancel your session less than 48 hours before it, then I’ll keep your deposit to cover my losses arising from your untimely change in my working schedule.
I usually make your tattoo design on a tattooing day, as agreed by email, telephone or during personal consultations. On the tattooing day, we further discuss things and make final arrangements. This is when we can make some final adjustments and design your tattoo as you see it. When a design is agreed, I usually make a FREEHAND drawing on your skin using special markers. This allows making some adjustments on the spot. As there are almost no limitations, we can put together anything we like on your skin and make your tattoo an ideal fit to where you want it. I use tracing paper only when necessary. We can also combine these two techniques by adding some details freehand to the design transferred onto your skin using tracing paper.
I also make designs in various artistic techniques.
All in all, you are in good hands. You’ll leave GEPAS ART&TATTOO with a professionally made, artistic tattoo that will adorn your body for the rest of your life.
To set a price of your tattoo I need the following information:
– place on your body
– motif (dragon, screwdriver, heart, dog, portrait of George Washington, etc.);
– colours required;
– approximate size in cm.
Without this information, I can’t give you a cost estimate.
Other essential factors include:
– number of sessions;
– time needed to have your tattoo done (including my preparation)
Essential stuff to have at home for healing up your tattoo:
– cling film (plastic wrap);
– a roll of precision masking tape or medical sticking plaster;
– paper towels;
– hypoallergenic liquid soap;
– Bepanthen cream (available in your pharmacy) or Easytattoo® tattoo cream (available at GEPAS ART&TATTOO studio or on the Internet).
For your tattoo session, it’s good to have with you:
– something to drink;
– some sweets;
– some food;
– your favourite music + headphones (may be very helpful at the end of your session)
– clothes for changing, if necessary…
– … and good mood!
During healing up of your tattoo, don’t drink alcohol, take drugs and stimulants elevating blood pressure. Avoid working out, excessive sweating, scratching, rubbing against, and soaking your tattoo (except for washing). Also avoid saunas, steam rooms, and swimming pools.